Apa itu SI? Nanti aku citer..:D
This morning I sent Dania to nursery and as usual, I need to have my shower and dress in office attire. Kenit tak perasan pon my long skirt is not ironed...:)..I have to act like I'm going to the office if not, she will know that we are going to somewhere else without her..
I had my follow up MRI at SDMC, and it need to be done 6 months after radiosurgery.Mr Manager on his long leave and I asked him to accompany me..:D..Selalu pegi solo ajek then lepas MRI terus masuk opis balik...kagum tak?haha..
One thing about MRI and me, I can just fall asleep sampai berdengkur..but yg tak bestnye I need to get up after 20 mins laying down becoz the doctor need to give me contrast injection.I hate this injection because it disturbed my deep sleep and it is so painful.
Before entering to MRI Room, one staff nurse called me and I need to go through some procedures.
Dialogue :
Nurse : Last period Puan bile?
Aku : Last week of November and I don't remember the date,
Nurse : Agak2 bile?
Aku : Maybe 22 or 24 Nov..
Nurse : Eh dah lewat seminggu ni..Harini dah 29th..
Aku : Biasalah tuh..my period is irregular but every month mmg datang..
Nurse : Ada buat SI?
Aku : Apa tuh SI?
Nurse : Minta maaf ye puan, SI tuh 'sexual intercourse'. Puan ada buat sexual intercourse dengan suami?
Aku : Mestilah ADA!! (READ THIS : AKU JAWAB TANPA SENYUM)
Dalam hati apakah soalan itu??..Kalau dia jawab bile paling last sekali SI, mmg aku jawab pagi tadik..wakaka
Nurse : Oleh kerana puan ada buat SI, dan kami khuatiri Puan pregnant, kita amek test UPT lah puan. Puan duduk dulu nanti saya panggil.
Aku : Ok..(Aku tergedik2 jalan kat Mr Manager dan citer all the dialogue to him..wakaka)..
Apa ponya soalan..iskkk..lupa amek nama nurse yg lurus ni..
Iskk..ini entry sudah 18sx...:p
Ok sambung balik pasal MRI..after contrast injection, I've being pushed to the MRI machine again and I feel like baring on buaian gantung..iskk..i complaint this to the radiologist.I feel not so good. I feel nausea..
Tapi jalan2 kat MV ok pulak..nampak sangat semua drama..haha...We fetched Dania around 6pm and Dania asked her Babah 'Babah dengan Mama tadi pegi mana?...amekkk kenit dah tau..but I told her I went to hospital..Dania blur2 ajek..
The report review with Dr Kumar will be scheduled after New Year..Hopefully there will be a good news waiting for me...insya allah..
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Have u done yours? Me & Dania is almost ready. Since Dania berkenan to my anak tudung Ariani, I'm gonna pass to her. I'll buy an...
3 comments:
SI ek?? heheheh.. okey lar.. boleh funa terms tu if depan anak... ahhahaha.. hope the MRI goes well to you.. muaahhhss
SI ye kekekek lepas ni tau laj i kalu ada med people ask
hope good news is on Ina :)
aku dah guna SI dah starting semlm..hahaha..
Post a Comment