Cepatnye tahun baru..
Don't u think 2010 gone too fast?
I had my radiosurgery after waiting for months for the machine to come in..
I got frequent headache this year..
I've changed my car...
We bought a new house...
My 4 years boss got transferred..
Dania's clubfoot follow up treatment is 1 year interval ..
My mum diagnosed with Parkinson..
Mak, Ayah & Mr Manager were sick in the same month..
My BFF getting married..
We had Dania's 1st birthday party at home..
I did travel a lot and Mr Manager went to SFO..
We've achieved our Nenkei Sales Target on 30th Dec..ehem err ada ex-gratia tak boss??
Too many things..
2011??
Career - I just want to maintain.
Health - A good news from Dr Kumar would be perfect.
Money - Yes, I managed to save more on 2010 and it is on track.
Love - I want Mr Manager to spend less on Farmville/Cityville..:p..
Family - I just need 1 more..
Yes, we are moving to new house..:D
I just want to live to the fullest..whatever it takes..Amin!
Happy New Year everyone!!
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Edited.. Yesterday we went to KLIA , sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he s...
No comments:
Post a Comment