Sunday, December 05, 2010

Backdated November Part2


Inilah dia sebabnye I'm quite busy on November..
Berhempas pulas managing this team..
Used to be one of the players..Now dah officially retired..
We lost 1 game & won 2 games..went to semi final and finally secured 3rd place..

Miss this game SOOOOO MUCHHHH!!!
Dania was there too..She was there watching our 3rd match with Sabah team..
I don't think Dania would interested in this game..
Dia sibuk minum lah, berlari lah, haperlah..lari pulak crossing the court..

I would like to train her as shooter if she is interested..After all,She got the height...
Not like 'ayam serama' like my coach called it..wakaka

Lupa nak amek gambar Dania when she was busy playing with the ball..
Yg bestnye, She asked the ball to come to her instead of running to the ball and get it..
Menggeleng coach.."Anak Imran, kan?"..no offence ya!!

1 comment:

Ermayum said...

da retire main jadi manager lak eh good job Ina :)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...