
Assalamualaikum,
My Name is Dania Insyirah Binti Imran Fahmi (she actually pronounce it Imyan Syahmi).
I was born in Seremban (gomen hospital ajek, unlike my cousins..:D) on 1st April, 2007.
Mama said I'm heavy (19kg) and most everyone told me I'm tall (103cm)..
I'm the only child (so far) in my family.
I'm going to be 4 years old next year..
I'm going to be 4 years old next year..
I'm going to kindy next year, yes it is so early than expected.
At school, I need to wear Muslimah clothing and tudung..Hopefully I can patiently wear the tudung for few hours..:D

Hi there, It's me again and I like to pose..:D
I do not like to wear skirt but I do like to wear beautiful dress like kakak Punzel (Rapunzel)..
But my mum told me beautiful dresses are all expensive and I can only wear it occasionally.
By the way I only have 1 nice dress..:(
I want to watch TV now, See ya!
Haaaa...nak nangis ok bile tengok Dania pakai uniform tadi..see how fast she grow..
Tshirt dia size XL okay..budak laki tadik pon amek size S ajek..:p
Cuma uniform dia amek size S..labuh wehh..:D
Lepas ni memang kami akan bersama2 belajar adab & akhlak seorang muslim & muslimah..Amin!!
So now, I need to buy more pants or long skirts for her day care time..kang terkejut pulak kawan2 dia bile dia pakai short skirt..
3 comments:
Wah! Dania dah big girl! Dah nak masuk sekolah... Comel jer pakai tudung.
Err.. berat nya dia! Dah nak sama berat ngan K Neesa yg umur 6 tahun =D
big girl dah..now x nak Babah masuk toilet sama2..dia cakap Babah Boy, Dania Girl..nanti malu...pulakkkk..
Berat kak..nak pengsan kalau dukong dia..:(
takkan one dress ja ? baba and mama ngan banyak duit? hehehe
ala xpa kecik lagi - dina and acha pun g islamic school bagus tu - by standard 1 dah habis iqrar and pandai baca jawi
Post a Comment