Saturday, December 04, 2010

Backdated November Part 1

Wahhh dah masuk December dah..hihi bonus month pulak tuh..
Btw..I went to Cameron Highlands last month..
The last time was with my family ..it was about 4 years back kot...Dania not yet around..
My mum managed to climb up to the Boh Plantation..but that was 4 years back lah..


Now ni mmg dah tak larat.Eh ni gambar taken in 2006.Still using Kodak..kehkeh
This time trip was our annual divisional trip..
Flowers, cactus, roses, butterflies, strawberries, scones, tea..you name it..:D

We went for 45 minutes Jungle tracking..time ni teringat kat Jom Thompson..wakakaka

The jungle track pon mcm dah kat ala cerita Lord of the Rings cuma lom kene kejar degan Ork ajek..iskk

The best part is, I'm not that fit but I managed to be the first who managed to complete the tracking..:D

I make sure I walk just behind our tourist guide...semua bahana to much reading on lost people at CH jungle tracking..


The trip was indeed a good one..Good company, good colleagues, good food & Century Pines Hotel is not bad at all..

Do u know there will be a Shopping Mall at CH? Bodoh..Who need a Shopping Mall at CH?

For many years, CH is famous with their small town and cozy cold place,

Now this place will become a disaster..
One day the whole vegetable farm will falls..

No more strawberries, No more local highland teas..No more trees..

Those who gave the approval, YOU SUCKS BIG TIME!

I'm going there again next Monday..I will be back with my backdated November Part 2

Happy weekends everyone!

4 comments:

Lady Gee said...

agree! let CH stays the way it is- a getaway for people and sanctuary for the nature. should not be for greedy business man n ignorant politicians!

Ina said...

kat malaysia ni mmg...semua politician sama ajek..buang masa!

Ermayum said...

hmm sekarang pun dah panas kat atas tu - tanah runtuh merata rata hakissan semua manusian rangkus punya kerja

Ina said...

setuju! dan saya sangat marah kepada org berpengaruh tuh..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...