Friday, August 27, 2010

Persiapan Raya

Have u done yours?

Me & Dania is almost ready. Since Dania berkenan to my anak tudung Ariani, I'm gonna pass to her. I'll buy another one for me.cehhh alasan.Apsal ntah dia berkenan yang ada silk awning.



For the 1st time, Dania has 2 baju kurung. Other than that she has 3 dresses (bought in BKK & it's cheappp!), 1 jeans & 1 tshirt. Cukup ker ni since this kenit dah start pandai macam2.Nak dijadikan cerita, the tailor need to re-sew her thai silk baju kurung since the 1st measurement is too small.kepala pon tak boleh masuk. Oh ye kasut dia lom beli.

My other half like any other years. Mmg lambat beli apa2.He started buying his new baju melayu only since Dania arrival. Oh ya this year colour theme is GO GREEN.cehh color green ajek pon.
Gambar dia atas is not the green thai silk that we will be wearing on 1st raya. That is impromptu purchase. Thought to buy for her another baju kurung to compensate her baju kurung Thai silk yg muat2 ajek tuh. Sekali ada sepasang sedondon dgn mama dia. Rembat ajek lah tanpa pikir panjang.

Biskut raya? I bought a lots of pineapple tarts & semperit this yr. 2 jenis ni ajek aku beli. Do u know where to find good taste of kerepek?

Rumah? No new curtains (initial thought to get another pair), no new sofas since we r moving to our new house soon.so jangan membazir.eh mahal ek langsir Baagus tuh.macam bagus sangat pon..:p

Talking about new home, we still not getting the keys. I dont think we gonna have it before raya because raya is just another 2 weeks away. Kalau iye pon ada ker org nak pindah? eh ada kot. yg tak pose & yg tak raya can pindah before us.

We just got our August salary plus advance (75% of the mthly salary). Boleh lah tuh.My other half is leaving to SFO a week after raya. I just wanna a new Coach.hehehe

I just love this ramadhan.

3 comments:

jyss said...

tak de apa2 nk turunkan kat aku ke? hikhikhik

Ina said...

oven + microwave pasti..aku dah book oven baru..baju aku sure labuh kat ko..baju Dania kot ko boleh pakai..kehkehkeh

aku nak buat garage sale lah..

sponsor aku cat wei...utk feature wall ajek..

Ermayum said...

i raya ala kadar semua yang lama except for the kids :)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...