Saturday, December 18, 2010

Renovation Progress Part 2

Hmm..

Sangat letih ulang alik to BP just to watch the renovation progress..


The advantage of being there during their progress is you can immediately tell them if you change your mind on structure or placement. Example initial plan the back entrance would be next to the structure. We think that it might disturb the existing drainage. Therefore, we change to the centre of the concrete wall. Dah mcm gerbang dah aku rasa..wakakaka
I add an additional garden tap for my small nursery later..hahaha

As usual, the contractor did suggest here and there..but I'm not interested to hear pon..kalau ko agree memang duit keluar macam air..:(

On 13/12/2010


Uncle ni memang patient..keje dia slow ajek & kemas..alhamdullilah..:D


14/12/2010

Tinggal pintu lama..my other half panic bcoz he thought it will stay as tiang..



15/10/2010





The build of The Great Dania Wall begins..


16/10/2010 (noon)



Hujan2 pon dorang masih keje untuk bumbung...



17/10/2010 (pm)

This is where I will cook and skodeng..


Owner kenit & Babahnye..:D
Macam nak buat gerbang kan??

Initially the contractor told us that he need 1 1/2 months to complete the renovation. But looking at the progress, I personally feel that it can be completed another 2 weeks ..Yesterday the contractor told me that another week to complete the structure & wiring, and after than will continue with Plaster Ceiling..Wahhh insya allah, the house would be ready by end of January..ready ker nak pindah ni???Haper pon tak packing ni..aduyaiii..

2 comments:

jyss said...

wah kejap je dah lain. aritu tgk skit je br siap

Ina said...

tadik tgk wall concrete belakang dah siap plaster..next week dah boleh tgk muka dapur sebenar..lepas tuh get ready for plaster ceiling..

get ready ye tolong cabut rumbut n buang tanah..:D

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...