Tuesday, December 07, 2010

1st week of December

We hv registered Dania to Dzuliman at Bukit Rimau last weekend and the kindy has their Open Day.
Initially she didn't want to enter the preschool compound and she wanted to go home.
We tried to console her and try to get her in.

Then, the teachers called her to come in and we showed her the sand art corner, the slides, and her new friends.
A bit reluctant but she is more receptive after see few kids around.
I joined the franchisor of Dzuliman in the kindy and from our conversation, both of them are IIU graduates.

From the presentation, the objectives of Dzuliman establishment is to nurture this young children to become an excellent ummah from their Khalifah module. Yg paling penting they will prioritise the akhlak & adab as a muslim when delivering their message or lessons. I will not push her on academic so much on this early age, and I will observe on her ability & credibility from that day onwards.

Insya Allah, mama pon akan belajar sama2. I hope this is the best school that we can share our responsibility to build an 'Ummah' personality in Dania's life. Dania enjoyed her stay at school (which we've spent almost 2 hours).A reminder to myself, I hope I will not forget on my own responsibility as a mother who supposed to guide her mentally, spiritually, emotionally & physically until my last breathe.

By the way, she will only start her kindy once we've officially move out to BP. Currently we just hired a contractor after we has few session of discussion with him and they will start their work within this week. Semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan & dijauhkan penganiyaan.Amin!

Oh ya on my previous post, we are supposed to go to Cameron Highlands on last Monday but kita hanya merancang, Allah knows best. My hubby was so busy for the past few weeks on tender submission (time management sucks big time). Macam semua tender submitted masuk pon , all you need to do is PRIORITISE!! I think this company need a lot of Kaizen on their time management, and task force distribution. This is where I'm so thankful that I'm working with super stable company which I do not need to stay back all the times and I do not need to work on weekends.
Kan aku dah mencecer.
Ceritanye begini, I noticed he just got back at 3am but then why he wakes me up at 5am. He said he is in pain.Dalam hati, alamak we supposed to go CH today (selfish lagik tuh), I need to prepare nasi lemak, and now I need to drive to the hospital. We called Dania to wake up and she cried, she said she is so sleepy and she do not want to wake up. I told her that we need to wake up because Babah is in pain and we need to send Babah to hospital. Dengar ajek hospital, she stop crying. Time emergency ni lahh the traffic lights turns red.

We arrived at SMC emergency about 6am++. The doctor suspect the kidney is swollen and it could be a gallstone ( batu karang). The nurse told me he will be scanned at 9.30am and so I decided to leave him alone at the emergency and went home for shower. Bodoh ke haper doctor ni, dah case emergency apsal pulak kene tunggu 9.30am? But then this is not Bumrungrad.wakaka.Memang takde kelas lah private hospital kat M'sia ni.

Boo0ooooooooooo!!!!

Then we arrived at SMC at 9am and Babah still waiting to be scanned. At 10am they brought him to Xray room, it is confirmed that they saw a gallstone but it is still small. They referred him to the specialist but before that I need to go to GL verification. Apalah kejadahnye bende ni. At Bumrungrad you dont have to worry about payment, all you need to do is get your treatment first. After all, you are the one who wants the best treatment, kan?? You pay for the price lah! Ini tidak, mostly kat private hospital kat sini, dahlah CS takde, patient ramai, charges mahal nak mampos! But then it is typical Malaysian pon. Kalau complaint banyak, dorang tak suka. Kalau tak complaint macam mana nak improve??


Eh tapi one thing about SMC, you can see their staff are smiling to you & very helpful unlike SDMC yg dah macam UH dah..itu ajek lah..yg lelain sama ajek..All this ended at 1pm...lama kan? aku siap dah bawak one night ponya baju sepersalinan in case he need to be warded.

Muka budak happy tolak wheelchair...:D

So, lepas ni mama's turn to hospital for my 6 months mri..:D

4 comments:

jyss said...

kihkihkih tolak wheelchair je dah happy gilos
p/s: nih nk jadik nurse ke doctor nih? haha

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

ina.. why tak gi columbia asia yg kat bukit rimau tu.. sure superb nye service.. baru lar katakan.. hehehe..

Ermayum said...

ha tu la dah ingat dah mesti BK- rafi pun pernah kena masuk pantai a few years back- lepas ni kena jaga makan tau - masin2 sgt tak leh - air minum byk kalu tak dia dtg balik

Ina said...

Dania marah weh..dia tatau nurse tuh haper..wakaka..dia ingat nurse tuh pon doctor jugak..

Kay - tak terfikir pon Columbia tuh..mcm x lengkap ajek facility dia..

Erma - hmm lately he is not taking care of his food take..he is too busy..bak kata dania..kalau sakit pegi hospital sendiri..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...