Saturday, August 30, 2008

Merdeka

Edited..


Yesterday we went to KLIA, sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he stand next to me, in suit of course].So he is the 2nd person in their family pursuing study in the foreign land other than hubby.In their group, I saw only 5 girls - 4 Malay girls and 1 Indian girl. I hope they will come back with a good degree, good attitude and a better person.I just told him 2 important things which are the usual study hard and jangan tinggal sembahyang. My hubby tak sempat nak salam with him since hubby busy entertaining his princess at the book shop. I looked at them impressively as they looked so clean, naive and smart.

In your own country pon, if you missed your solat, Allah pon dah duga macam2 kan inikan in the foreign land.Then again, you don't have to be in the foreign land to get bad influence.I have few good examples that very close to me.isk!!


Yeah, many few years back, I'm supposed to pursue my study in oversea, and my first attempt in Banting was failed as I didn't get the minimum criteria. The 2nd attempt was in Kolej Unitek, where I did secured a better result, but the economic down turn fails me .Hmm..I broke my parent's hope and my own.When I scored a Dean List in almost every semester (except last sem) in PPP, my dad told me I was too late to prove him.My mom was speechless and I found her writing to my elder sister who was in Kiwi Island telling that she was so sad with me and so embarrassed with her relatives since they keep on asking her why Ina is still not flying. Did the letter reach you, sis?That time, I was so sad, my then again, unlike any other friends, I managed to complete my degree locally.

During this dooms time, my parent has ignored me and I didn't get any pocket money but lucky me the sponsor's self-allowance was sufficient. But when I looked back, I think I've a strong heart to face all these challenges and ...





Alhamdullilah
I did secured a good life now without morale support from my own parents during my college years. Oh ya, on my convocation day, I went with my husband and my roommate, Caza. Betul, aku memang pendendam, so what?

I hope Dania's life would be better.If she got a sister or a brother one day, I hope I will treat them both equally.I hope I will not chase them out from the house if they are not employed for just 4 months or coming home late for attending 2 job interviews in whole day. Yes, please remind me as I've problem with my memory. No, I don't have undiagnosed psychiatric problem, your ass.[F&^%$#you!]

Merdeka!!

9 comments:

shell said...

uishh.. dasatnya kau punya experience...!

From my experience, now I am creating some savings for her to study overseas.. kalau tak cukup, thailand pun over-the-sea gak kann.. hihihih

aku baru balik dari bangkok nih.. penat..!

jyss said...

x dapat la Dania jdk strong camtuh hahah kene bagik challenges baru leh huhu

Ina said...

shell- dasat tak dasat lah...tuhlah aku pon saving utk dania's education...kalau tak cukop, indon pon jadik lah..juta-juta wei..selamat ke Phi..:)

kakti - challenges dia lagik besar kot..:)

Xpin said...

Ina...tu gambo ko ngan zila kan? Apa jadi kat dia skrg? Ko ada contact dia?

Ina said...

bukan ngan zila lah, itu caza, roomate aku masa kat banting...zila tatau lah apa citer...

Xpin said...

Ya Allah...dari kejauhan sejibik cam zila...

Unknown said...

hahaha.

i remember this.

mate, u are one strong woman. i salute u babeh.

take care.

Ina said...

xpin - mana ek zila...mawar ke tak contact dia?

caza - thank you for being there for me...:)

Xpin said...

Zila missing tak de sapa pun tau. Tu yg aku terkejut tgk gambar tu cam zila. (Heran pun ada..hahaha)

Mawar... aku suggest ko ke http://anugerah-terindah.blogspot.com/

ko tau psl anak dia? Sian dia skrg... Hebat tul dugaan dia. Aku selalu contact mawar sebab dia pun keje Maybank.

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...