Another emotional birthday..my 3rd birthday after the 'BIG' surgery..Alhamdullilah, I'm still here and still blogging...hehe
Alhamdullilah for all the blessing years..
Thank you Ya Allah, Thank you Ya Rahman, Thank you Ya Rahim..
Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah, Alhamdullilah...
It is not easy for me, but I take it slowly..
When I was about to break down, I have to look around me and tried to calm down..
Sometimes I've failed..
Recently I have a severe headache due to workload..
I had to be back at work on 5th Raya and a lots of things need to be done..
Now, I'm working alone, direct report to Head Dept..
All burden is on me and my boss has no time for me at all..
I have no assistant and no co-colleague..
I will give in for another 6 months, if they failed to help me, I think I need to move on..anywhere..
Another thing is my both hand getting weak again..

Our new house, photo taken months ago..recently takde masa nak ambil gambar, sebab busybody pegi rounding nak tengok how the neighbour starts their renovation..
We had our house key finally and had our house inspection with the developer.
Banyak jugak defect and we also asked the developer to repaint the whole house...:)
Nasib ko lah..and the ulat construction is making me vomit blood..uwekkk..
After checking the house, we fetch Dania from nursery.
Dania insist on getting me a love cake.
So she and her Babah walk around Taipan and finally found a yummy-licious love cake from Baskin Robbins.
I wanted to eat Steam Fish at Sri Ayuthaya in Taipan and so we went there for my birthday dinner.
Having a talkative girl right now, Dania is enjoying herself at the dinner.
She was panicked when the waitress took away the cake from us.
She fell down when she was trying to get down from her chair after she saw that the waitress was doing something to the cake.
She fell down when she was trying to get down from her chair after she saw that the waitress was doing something to the cake.
Muka member dah start sedih sebab sakit jatuh..:D
We told her that kakak is cutting the cake, and she is even look more sad, and she said quietly 'Janganlah potong kek birthday mama..'
I had a good dinner with my loved ones ..:D

And Dania is the one who gets so excited to cut the cake ...
2 comments:
sayang, pls don't u eva 4get that Allah will never test us more than we can handle... stay strong! love u.
insya allah..will never forget that..luv u too!!
Post a Comment