Sunday, October 10, 2010

I never own a bicycle..

Yes..I never own a bicycle..you can ask my sister..
But I can cycle...
I learn to cycle during primary school days itu pon tumpang my brother's..
Mak pon belikan utk the boys ajek..

Last Saturday Dania got her 2nd bicycle..
The pink bicycle now is too small for her..she is so tall!!
So we bought bigger bicycle for her..
Dia ingat tuh Babah janji before Babah went to SFO...

This time we let Dania pick her bicycle..
Last time mmg asal ada cartoon ajek, dia suka..
She chose a bicycle with good seat (ada spring), more colorful and ada brand (ada taste tuhh)..
Kitaorg tambah bakul kat depan so that she can keep her helmet & all protection gear..
Now she can really cycle but still learning how to use the brake..
Asal suruh dia brake ajek, dia buat turning..
Ada hati nak langgar orang..isk isk isk

My other half also looking for a bicycle (dah lama dah dia nak beli)..but I'm not interested..
I think I would never own a bicycle lah, anyway..

Dah besar dah anak aku..:D
Tapi nampak kaki kanan (clubfoot) agak takut sikit nak cycle compare to left foot..

2 comments:

jyss said...

jom la beli beskal pastuh naik beramai2 hihi

Ina said...

isk..pening lah naik beskal...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...