Tuesday, October 26, 2010

She is cycling..

When she was born with a clubfoot, I would never guess that she would be able to walk, to run or to cycle like any other normal kids..

I would consider that she is strong, determine & smart at her age..
Usually people would menyampah if one puji melangit about their kids..
But who cares?
We've been through a lot and we deserve to praise each other..hehe

Dania now can cycles few rounds at our nearby playground.
Dah pandai cycling rumah kawan..of course with I'm along.

2 comments:

Zetty said...

to cutesie dania....you go girl!! and to dania's mummy, i admire you lots!

Ina said...

hehe..thanks..macam nak nangis ajek tengok dia boleh cycling..belum lagik witness dia grad..sure bercucuran air mata..

u will do the same as I do lah zetty, akan tiba masanya..:D

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...