Monday, September 27, 2010

When My other Soul is Away..eh he is back!

I'm taking half day leave today...

Today that I'm gonna see my new handbag, Dania's Elmo...hehehe
Pagi2 dah pesan dengan Dania, we are going to fetch Babah & Don't sleep..She said okay..
Usually I failed to make her defer her nap time...But today she is a good girl..

According to her babysitter,she told her friends, she wants to fetch her Babah..but the time I reached her nursery, she already asked for her pillow..I'm late by 30 mins (I hate Persiaran Kewajipan!!!)

So, it's already 1.30pm and we are heading to KLIA.



I told Dania, she can now sleep while I'm driving, she said 'takpelah, Dania tak ngantuk'.
But finally half way to KLIA, she already sleeping.

When Babah is ready at Gate 4, I woke her up and told her Babah is here.
She replied (sleepy mode) Abah jauh pon, lambat lagi..
Then her Babah called her name, she weakly smiled back and continue sleeping..
Kesian betul.

We went to Ayam Kampung to tapau lunch & went home.
2 big bags are officially open.
Dania saw her Elmo while I got to see a lots of BAGS!!!!




Not all mine by the way.
I teased her that Abah left her new clothes, she is so sad and she asked why.
Nasib baik tak nangis mcm semalam.

Now she is able to show her 'rindu' but she not able to express it clearly.
Yesterday was the peak of her 'rindu', she pretend taking a train to see her Abah.
She brought in Kueh Raya for Babah to eat, her piano to sing along with Abah.
Penuh train tuh dengan things that she want bring for Babah..
She waived at me and says 'see you, Mama. Dania nak jumpa Babah'.
She is so excited until I told her, 'If you go, Mama will be left alone'.
Then, she get off from her train, and sit next to me..:D
Sangat phycho..kehkeh

I heart this.





Got an advance birthday gift from my other half.
Paling penting tak beli kat FO...Hehe..best best..:D
Thank you darling, jgn serik eh???

Husband said Coach store manager in SFO is a Malaysian. Best tuh, hehe.




Wei, Dania cakap Acik ponya Bag tertinggal pon...mesti ada pon hujung sentence dia..:D

Dania tido with her Elmo since 5.30pm until now (10pm) tak bangun lagik..Sapa yang jetlag ni??? Tido siap pakai baju baru & skirt baru...ecececeh

1 comment:

jyss said...

x sabarnya nk amik bag wohoo

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...