Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Satu kebenaran

Ingat tak there were a post that I've mentioned Dania kene gigit by her friend from the nursery?

Nama budak tuh Kimi, a year younger than Dania.
He is a type of boy yang suka sakat orang, tak makan saman.
He can just pinch these kids in front of the parents and it's happened in front of me once.
I was just a few step from the nursery door, he pushed Dania but Dania look at me and said 'Biarkan kan, Mama?'..errr
This time I was about to meet Kimi's parents and I just want to show them the bruises that Dania had.
I just wanna tell them that not only Dania, but their other friends also got bitten and hit by Kimi.

Today I had a chat with the nursery principal while waiting for Dania to finish her dinner.
I just found that Kimis's parents are OKU.
That's explain why Kimi is unstoppable.
His parents not able to talk and listen to him.
Suddenly I feel sad for him.
According to Anne, but Kimi is a smart boy,and he can understand his parents sign language.

Sedihkan...
Takpelah Kimi, Dania pon dah nak pindah sekolah dah..
I have no idea where to send Dania after this.
I owe this Taska alot . Very much indeed.
They have been so patience with Dania during her casting time & her FAB time.
They have been looking after Dania when I was sick and hospitalised.
I do not know how to handle my emotion on Dania's last day at Bintang hatiku.
They have been great to us.
Tadi pon they all suapkan Dania makan dulu although they are about to breaking fast.
I've been reminding Dania that we are moving house and Dania also need to change school.
She seems to accept it..

Can't she just continue schooling at PH??

2 comments:

Zetty said...

lawa rumah baru! kat mana ni babe?

Ina said...

heh luaran ajek tuh..dalam biasa ajek..kat Berjaya Park Seksyen 32..next to Bukit Kemuning Golf Resort..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...