
Few days ago, I've got an update from my friend's problem.
She said, she has done almost everything and now she is redha.
Things are totally different.
They no longer talk to each other, no eye contact etc.
His heart is no longer at home.
Whatever she does to win his heart again is consider acting, insincere and it's too late.
He only see her bad side and he totally forgot her dedication to the family for more than 15 years.
Now they started to sleep separately.
The kids start to accept this faith.
She cried when she told me this.
I can't do much.
I can only listen.
It could happen to me.
When love is no longer there.
Too much influenced from this story, and too much lesson that I've learned.
My other half don't like it.
Minta dijauhkan.
What I have now is more than enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment