Few days before Raya, I managed to prepare 6 sets of brooches for Dania's babysitter at her nursery. For the past few years, I've been giving them Kain for Baju Kurung but this year I don't have much time to choose the kain.A day before Raya, ingatkan balik Seremban nak tolong mak masak, tapi sampai2 aje tolong kacau rendang ajek..iskk




The last time I saw my other half wearing Baju Melayu complete with samping was on our wedding day (almost 8 years ago!!)..itupon he left his songkok at home and managed to buy one at Bazaar Ampangan...:D




Tapi sempat jugak masak kuah lodeh & kuah kacang. (itupon mak alter sebab kuah pekat sangat, kehkeh)..Ayah ordered lemang from his friend...

The last time I saw my other half wearing Baju Melayu complete with samping was on our wedding day (almost 8 years ago!!)..itupon he left his songkok at home and managed to buy one at Bazaar Ampangan...:D
That is the only Baju Raya that he bought for himself.. Sampai SFO boleh pulun shopping ye boss..:D

Dania knew that she has tudung to match with her baju raya..cesss
I guess she has improved a lot this year. She has been socializing, chatting with her cousins but as usual, do not disturb her nap time. She had a great time playing bunga api with her cousins and of course by herself alone.
The sweetest of all, she gave us this. Her artwork from nursery. Our first Kad Raya from Dania.


4 comments:
omel :D
color pas iya tahun ni hehehe
color pas buruk..ini color green yg sangat soothing..:D
cantik betul tulisan si dania. bagus bagus :)
tulisan kakak siti katanya...dia sambung dot dot ajek..kehkeh..budak2 skang advance..
Post a Comment