Saturday, September 18, 2010

Raya Part 2


I'm so in love with my version of Nasi Briyani Malas...

So easy, tak leceh & you just need 2 hours to prepare the dishes..of course u need to do it all and multitasking..

The dishes - Ayam Masak Merah, Kari Dhall & Sayur, Salad Timun Nenas.
Nasi Briyani versi Simple ( ikut sikit2 ajek petua Chef Wan ponya pesan)...

Tak tahu nak bagi recipe becoz the quantum of the ingredients just as much as I thought.
Bak kata orang secukup rasa, or Che Wan campak2 ajek..kehkehkeh..
If you are wondering, why i called it malas..
Less time spent..
Preparation is so simple..
Less than 2 hours..Hari ni tragic, gas habis while I'm just started to cook the briyani..
Dah 2x masak, satu pon my other half belum rasa lagik..
Kesian betul babah Dania..I finished my cooking just 30 mins after he is gone with the airport taxi..
Dania keep on asking Abah pegi mana, more than 10x time for every e-conversation with her babah..
Yang paling best, 'Abah nak jumpa Dania tak?'..
isk isk..soalan mencabar minda..
My 3 years doter can't stop asking, questioning and converse non stop.
Esok, goreng mee ajek..meh lah datang..:D

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...