Update on Clubfoot
I’ve yet to set a date with Karangkraf for the magazine interview.
Yeah need to take half day leave for this matter.
I’ve started writing to some of the local newspaper and magazines.
I’ve ordered some Ponseti T-shirt to show support to the organisation.
I’ve received a lot of inquiries on clubfoot via cari forum…*sigh*
Update on Dania
Dania – coping well with shoes…alhamdullilah..We put her full time except for shower time & stretching. We gave her allowance to enjoy Pool Fun time at Wetland.
But below photo shows what had happened. (Courtesy of Cakcibo – the photographer).

Dania is so unfriendly to anyone except her babysitters and us.
Currently she is addicted to teddy bears, Pocoyo and any junk foods that we ate.
Yeah we have trained her to eat fries, mashed potatoes, nuggets etc…unhealthy but filling…:)
She does not want nestum anymore, iskkk malasnye nak masak porridge…
Update on me
Finally I’ve got a date for my MRI – brain scan on 19th July at SJMC and follow up with Dr Kumar.
Insya allah – everything will be clear cuma recent mild headache feels like there is a hole inside my brain.
I still remember last time, when I got headache I felt like my brain is bleeding.
For years I’ve been keeping the pain and I still stand high until my dooms day..:)
Yesterday we went to Tony Roma’s too celebrate my hubby’s birthday…it is so yummyyyyy