We've met Prof Sharaf this morning.Very humble and friendly doctor. Far better than doctors in Pediatrics Orthopedic in HKL. He gave us an opportunity to see how he apply Ponseti Method Casting to one of his patient. From our observation, yes his method is correct but we personally thinks that Dr Amnuay's is far better.The patient is 2 months old Indian baby, and she did not cry when the casting is applied.I think Prof Sharaf did a good job in manupulating her feet similar to what I've saw in Ponseti's video.Again , far better than HKL of course.Kalau kat HKL, melalak dah babies ni...casting pon ntah haper2...
Prof Sharaf said that they're planning some kind of workshop of this clubfoot treatment by end of this year where he will invite doctors in Malaysia to attend.Now, he is collecting data for this workshop but his patient is not many.He has 1-2 patients in 2 months. Hmm..How to collect data then? He said HKL has many patients compare to HUKM since HKL is a centre of everything. Wonder why he is not sharing his wonderful knowledge with these doctors. He has suggested that me to talk to HKL doctor. I PERSONALLY think that HKL doctors should see Prof Sharaf at least. (HKL doctors who read my blog, u know what to do).Apsal lah doctors kat HKL ni tak betul buat treatment ni ek?Ker bodoh sombong? But they are doctors what...kalangan cerdik pandai kan?
He admit that before 2004, clubfoot treatment in Malaysia and also HUKM is only surgery. Yes, with many surgeries.In HKL, it is still...hahaha ketinggalan zaman doctors kat HKL ni...
What should I do know? Prof Sharaf suggested that I should write an article and keep on writing to increase the awareness. I think I hv no choice but to publish in a paper. Need to find a good source.
Till then.
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Friday, June 20, 2008
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Edited.. Yesterday we went to KLIA , sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he s...