went to SJMC yesterday for my mri brain scan..after 6 months post- brain surgery.
The result - the post contrast images do noy shows any evidence of residual tumour.The rest of the brain parenchyma is normal on both T1 and T2 images. No evidence of of any focal abnormality on the ADC map and DW1 images. The brain stem and right cerebellum are normal.
No evidence of residual or recurrent tumour in the left posterior fossa...
I'm just copying the imaging report..Alhamdullilah, in short, there is no tumor left after 6 months post brain surgery.I asked Dr Kumar whether the surgery has caused me being mentally ill.hahaha.As expected, he laughed.Anyway, he is a good doctor, one of the best neurosurgeon in Malaysia.He is confident and he made us confident to go through all this.By the way, the operation under him is so damn expensive.I hate mri..the procedure took about 30-45 minutes..and I was caughing all the time...until the radiologist asked me to hold..sangatlah gatal tekak..manage to hold so that the images can be clearly seen and diagnosed.
Actually the surgery has lead me to Mecca and pray for the correct solution to solve Dania's feet problem.See, I still can think rationally..:p
Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful-Joshua J. Marine
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tinggal kenangan
I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...
-
This friend of mine, consulted me on this..to share my experience on Dania's clubfoot treatment in blog, media and so on.We did it fina...
-
D & D... Dania & Diapers.. We've been waiting for this moment.. Few months ago, Dania started her potty training.. At Nursery, f...
-
Edited.. Yesterday we went to KLIA , sending hubby's nephew to Canada for further study.He will be there for 4 years.[In the photo, he s...
No comments:
Post a Comment