Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Unsung Rider and new BFF


She has been my best friend for almost 5 years..
Bought her few weeks after I had my 3rd miscarriage back in 2005..
Somehow after the 3rd lost, I feel that I want something new in life..
At the same time travelling PH-Sban-PH is so tiring with under performance Atoz.
After 3rd miscarriage, I had to travel to HTJ, Sban for some testing on the blood, diabetic,womb, uterus, cervix x-ray and many more...

Since I need something new to breathe and chill with, so I've decided to have her into my life.Registered her with my birthday numbering to become more meaningful...:D
Even Mr husband was quite surprised when I decided to have her.

She has been a good friend of mine.Although there was a roof leaking during 1st week of ownership, 3 times special service campaign, accident involved with police parol car, scratches, some minor accident (Mr Husband yang byk buat dia accident..:p)
The best of her is..JIMAT MINYAKKKKK!!!!!!...dia buatkan aku malas nak claim mileage sampai boss membebel2..dah minyak tuh dlm budget bulan2 aku, malas lah aku nak claim..:D..eh eh kalau pegi outstation ker jumpa bankers kat KL tuh aku claim..cuma branch dekat2, mtg ngan TCap ajek aku malas..

Goldie 3009..thank you for the 5 amazing years..Dania can't accept that you are no longer around..Dania membesar with you along, remember? She will always remember you, so do I.

You were there when I had my miscarriage investigation, cerclage placement, rushing me to emergency whenever I had miscarriage scare.

You were there when Dania had her clubfoot treatment & premature check up in HKL, and most of all, you were there when I had my brain surgery and although I had most painful headache, I managed to reach safely to where I want to go.

I need to let you go since you have done enough to us.

You will not be forgotten.
Sedih pulak aku.Ye aku bercakap dengan kereta..:p


okok, welcome whitey.Since you are so cute & compact, we will only drive you on city driving.Don't be so pampered and you need to be at Goldie's benchmark.

4 comments:

jyss said...

ala bila nk bwk siniiii aku pun mau naik whitey tuh hehe

Ina said...

tak baca ker...city driving is not meant for balik kampung..balik sban kene bwk mcm luggage..

jyss said...

hahah bwk balik for one day x kan banyak sgt barang ngok. tinggalkan dania tuh hahha barang dia melampau banyak

Ina said...

ko dtg sini lah..kata nak makan san francisco..:D

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...