
More info at this link..
I will be briefed on the treatment on this coming Tuesday (there would be a tour to the cancer centre too!) and the procedure would be performed on Wednesday.

Belum lagi rasa nak berdebar..Dulu setiap kali pegi Bangkok, setiap kali tu I will be resah & my heart pumping very fast..Ini untuk diri sendiri belum lagi rasa apa2..Kak Mas told me 'Ko ni mcm nak pegi pasar ajek buat muka selamba..'..Habis tuh nak buat muka camner?
I think sapa2 ajek in my shoes, insya allah you will redha to whatever He planned to do with you.Atleast u can feel save and loved since He remember you, He chose you and He tested you.
I've been waiting for this moment since last November. Lama nya nak tunggu frameless machine ni sampai. Basically, this time non-invasive treatment..do you think i will fell sleep during the beaming?I bet I do..lol
Nanti story lagi..:D
4 comments:
hi ina.. i dtg frm ermayum's blog..moga your treatment berjalan lancar - hugs :)
hi zarin...welcome to my blog..i jarang update..i will only write if i have some photo to show unless ada certain cerita yg I need to express..
Thanks for your wish..
hv a nice day!
I hope all will go well - insyaAllah
Zarina, you are one of the strongest person i've ever met...Insya Allah you'll get through.
I will also be going through a major operation in 2 - 3 months time, hopefully its not a tumor or cancerous, waiting for the test result. I realy, really, really hope that i can be as strong as you are!
Post a Comment