ok ok..i'm one of the 'over' mama..:pDania was born on April fool day.This year, we decided to organise a party for Dania for the 1st time at home. Earlier plan was to have it at one of the fast food restaurant but at the end, considering that there would be so many relatives & friends to be invited, we end up doing it at home. We also planned to have Dania's birthday party at her nursery on her birthday, so that she can celebrate with her friends.
I sang her a happy birthday song early in the morning and she responded with a huge smile. Perasan dah ni..On that day, I took 1/2 day leave to pick up her Pooh cake and cuppies for Mysarah (my boss daughter). Thank you Kak Shaz for entertaining last minute request for my boss.

A night before Dania's birthday, three of us was busy packing for about 40 fun packs for Dania's friends.Pagi2, I've told Su to fry 2 packs of nuggets and also told her that I've packed one new dress for Dania to wear on the afternoon. After Asar, we went to nursery and I saw my princess was overwhelming with the celebration. She was sitting at the cake table and she was surrounded with her good friends. I'm quite surprised when knowing at her young age, she already got her own colleagues. She sat with her 4 friends, chat, & laugh together. She looks so blurr when seeing me entered the nursery. Siti, one of the babysitter told me that Dania already told them that she will be getting a Pooh cake. Pandai betul anak aku ni. The cake cutting was so meriah & Dania was so excited when we asked her to personally pass the fun pack to her friends. Sampai terhantuk2 dahi.Again, she was sitting around her colleague's friend.
Actually, few days before 1st April, if you told her that her birthday is coming soon, she would say 'lambat lagi'..hehh ko yang tetiap hari mintak buat birthday party since early year, when the day is nearly coming,now u said lambat lagik..aduss..tak pasal ajek kenit ni buat hal on her party..
I took 1/2 day leave on Friday to collect cuppies from Kak Shaz and balik rumah terus rasa nak terlentang. I've started with laundry, then start the indoor decorations. Takde lah deco sangat, cuma put some Pooh & Friends flags, table cloth turns to wall banner dan pikir how to make the living hall looks bigger..:D
I know some people thinks why lah sampai berkhemah2 buat party birthday anak.1st and foremost because of space.Invitees mmg dlm 100++ org. plus kanak2.Then kalau semua duduk dlm rumah, sure ada yang duduk bertindih..:D..2ndly dah rumah sempit tuh then nak bagi org selesa, kenelah buat khemah. Luckily tak jadik ambik indoor bouncer. Kalau tak confirm penuh. 3rdly sebab senang org nak carik rumah, tapi ada jugak yg sesat2 tuh..:D
Dania was so excited (again!!) seeing all of us busy decorating the house. Mak is helping me to prepare lempuk durian. Ayah has to leave early, according to my mum, he is going to Kuantan visiting one my cousin who just woke up from coma.He bought a remote control plane for Dania.

I managed to get Dania to sleep by 12.30noon. The 3D cake has arrived since morning, balloons arrived at 2pm. Dania woke up at 3pm. Okaylah tuh cuma tak cukup 1/2 hour ajek. Hah mana caterer? My guest slowly dtg after 3pm. A day before, Che Mat informed me that he can't be at the party to observe his people but Husin would be there. Since 2.15pm the caterer was on the way from nowhere to nowhere. Panic mode began when my guests started coming.
My husband told me to start with cake cutting since guests are already waiting. So, we start with cake cutting at 3.45pm where the caterer just came and set up the buffet table. Harus minta discount ni. Bak kata Kak M, Melayu kalau dah kaya mmg camtuh, lupa diri.Kak M emo jugak since she was the one who introduced me to this Che Mat. Mak Kak M pon emo when knowing the caterer not yet came.Lepas ni aku takde deh nak amek kat ko..:p
The balloons are everywhere, memang tak terlayan with the crowd and also anak aku yang asik nak minta dukung. Dania is so not friendly with larger crowd. Tapi suka pulak kalau dpt hadiah. Fina was complaining that Dania x nak salam sebab dia tak bawak hadiah..aduss
Alice told why I did not have any activity for the kids.Aduss.. maybe next year eh when Dania can tolerate with the crowd, I will have bouncer & clown at the same time...:D cehhh dah ada plan dah ni..hahaha
The food is not so great and one of my SIL told me that I can cook by myself.Sapa nak tolong masak ye, dah semua duduk jauh2..ini pon nuggets adik aku yg tolong goreng. Next time we will have better menu,better cake & activities??..:D

Talking about cake, this 3D cake look so cantik but the cake is so dry. potong ajek pecah.ker aku x pandai potong? tapi mmg pecah lahh..:p ..mahal babe RM200 tuh..takpelah next time we order from other supplier eh?
Sangat penat, but I think this is what we called experience. Almost perfect but catering spoiled the day. Anyway, we won't call him anymore. Banned!!!..Tak banyak photos taken since we are busy entertaining the crowd and I can't imagine hosting my sister's engagement..:p..(Acik bilo laie ni, baju flower girl dah beli ni weh, kang senteng kang!)
Dear Dania,

Dear Dania,
Mama & Abah love you so much and this is the only gift that we can give you, with lots & lots of love.Mama hopes that you won't forget that we love you so much and how struggle we are to make a better life for you. Money can be earned but loving you is the precious thing that ever happen to us.
Thank you to everyone who makes this party happen. I'm going for radiosurgery this month, I'm going to remember this event when I'm 'fighting' in there. Hope to write soon.
Thank you to everyone who makes this party happen. I'm going for radiosurgery this month, I'm going to remember this event when I'm 'fighting' in there. Hope to write soon.
6 comments:
Akak, sgt sweet and menarik jer.. sayang jer kek tuh.. by the way, gambo kecik sgt la..nak tgk tak nampak muka dania.. and gud luck for you radiosurgery nanti..harap semua turn well for you..
sorry bebeh couldnt make it the other day, makcik batuk-batuk. dikhuatiri menjangkit.
pesan ngan dania, auntie zetty owe her bday gift!
ade lempuk.. waaa.. tak dapat rasa pun... warghhhh..
anyway.. u did good ina.. and cakap ngan kawan ko yg kata takde activiti for kids tu.. apsal tak join karaoke utk kanak2.. hahahaha...
i think partyfunpacks can organize something for the kids ye!
aisya - kat facebook byk gambar dania..:)
zetty - takpelah ko tak sehat..no u dont owe her anything..but next time u'll be her fairy god mother eh?
kay - lempuk durian kol 6pm baru keluarkan..x ramai yg dpt rasa..
i think funpacks can go a lot of things lah..buy helium gas pls!!!
i ke yang sesat tu heheh nasib dtg lamabat kalu tak lama den tunggu caterer tu- tak yah amek da mee pun tak cukup garam- :)
engagement? u have another sister ke nih? hahha
aku x de masa nk berengaged2 nih. bazir duit je hikhikhik
Post a Comment