
Why I called this April is the most expensive month for me?
This is the month where we put 'some' effort to celebrate Dania's Birthday (last year is the most expensive, 2 yrs before is the least), whitey 1st installment which should commerced next month but due to misunderstanding we've paid much earlier, I've started to pay my subsidised housing loan, and the most unpopular spending is when you need to top up your tax..:p
Last year assessment was less than a thousand since I did not exercised my ESOS and I've paid quite handsome Zakat during bonus pay-out. I'm hoping that my tax top up would be lesser (I'm not hoping for refund at all because for me that is all bullshit!!hahaha)..
Yang aku kurang faham ttg tax ni adalah..aku dah keje selama 10 tahun, self-relief only rm8,000? Kelakar wei..baru tahun ni nak naik RM9k?Aje?Within this 10 years, there are numbers of time of petrol hike which result to high inflation, OPR movement which result to unpredictable BLR, berapa kali harga gula naik?tepung?tambang bas?taxi fare?toll?apa lagik?
Anyone track? Tak ter'track' lah sebab countless..:p
Itu belum lg aku sebut tax-relief for anak Rm1,000/anak. Yes anak aku sorang, tapi susu budak2 ni bukan controlled item..so distributor suka hati nak naik harga sebab tukar image kotak, bukannya tukar ingredients to be better..ada sapa control?takde kan..aku tak beli Dania baju baru tetiap bulan pon..aku hanya beli susu, diapers & bayar nursery pon dah lebih rm1,000...duit clinic, company aku bayar..tapi insurance & saving Dania tetiap bulan apsal takde relief? Kan bagus ko encourage parents saving utk anak, it helps to contribute to national saving??Ye aku tahu ada SSPN tapi kalau takat RM3k takde maknanya.
Yg latest aku tahu, company BIK is taxable..ini termasuklah staff purchase discount.Example our latest Vios TRD, we can get RM6.3k discount but after bloody-sucker tax, especially when you fall in the highest tax group (27%), ko kira lah berapa sangat discount ko dapat..
ESOS ponya tax paling sucker..malas nak citer..rasa mcm nak ckp baik x payah bagi aku benefit..:p
Mmg lah with bonus, esos, salary, our gaji could reach more than RM100k but kalau kene bayar rm20k tax takde maknanya...
Another thing, I've claimed Dania medical expenses to Bangkok which includes treatment cost, accommodation & flight ticket. Even in hospital bill, they will charge you toiletteries, room & meal, kan? I will claim this trip until they hv improved Clubfoot facilities, resources & knowledge in Malaysia. If not dream on. Is not that I really want to go Bangkok but I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!
You dont have the expert, your peoples are dreaming and you dont have enuf resources!!Hey LHDN, tau tak kitaorg pernah pegi Bangkok utk Dania follow up masa time Bangkok is not safe to travel and still with H1n1 thingy?Ko ingat aku suka?Bodoh lah kalau aku suka, aku nak hidup lama lagi.Ini pon I'm still fighting with this brain tumor.Aku pon bukan sihat sangat..:p
So, LHDN, aku dah bayar dah tax dan jangan cuba carik pasal dgn aku!
3 comments:
u put it so right heheh i re paste kat my blog la kekekekeke
apsal la bangang they all ni
ni namanya memerintah utk rakyat?
no issue we pay tax but BE REASONABLE LA Wei
duk kampung makan pasir pun 1000 thousand for anak , anak pun mati la :D
oo i better stop before akula say yg lebih teruk
since they r not going to improve anything to be better, they talk loud than action kan..they only improve things for their crony, any one of them government or opposition will not getting any vote from me..WILL NEVER!!!
dont tell me our economy was stagnant for the past 10 years..i'm not stupid!
at least clinic ada company support, aku? hampir setiap bulan kalau x yg sulung anak yg kecil x pun pembantu yg sakit. sekali gi bukan sikit2. dan sume tu duit dr poket sendiri.emm..betul2 tensen dgn tax tau...
Post a Comment