
If I were to vote, this month is the most exciting month of 2009. We went to Bukit Merah LakeTown at early month.We went to the Orang Utan Island, Eco Park, Chair lift, and lastly the water park. We had so much fun, Dania got sun burn and most of all we had good vocation..hehe
Then on 9th, I'm visiting my sjmc gynea (my next delivery will be in sjmc mind you since I have big history in this hospital) and it is confirmed that i'm truly positive and abortion need to be done and I'm truly ready by fasting since midnite but Dr Lee told me all OT are full.Then they arranged for emergency admission for me on the following day.
The next day, I had delivered my 4th angel, my 5th pregnancy and Dania's other siblings.When I got home (discharged on the same day), I told Dania baby is no longer in my tummy, and I also inform her, she is now a kakak. She responded with smile.Usually when we told them there is a baby inside mama's tummy, she touched my tummy she will said, 'baby tido'..now she asked me to cover my tummy, malu lah she said..In truth, the meningioma (the type of tumor that I've owned) will get bigger when the pregnancy goes along...:)
So, my radiosurgery will be rescheduled as Dr Lee told me at least I need to wait for 1 week and a half before the surgery can be done and he has informed Dr Kumar on my updates. That is the advantage doing all your health check in one roof but the disadvantage is the cost is too much.I hate to reschedule this arrangement coz I think I can't wait any longer.I'm mentally ready altho my physical is not.I don't think I want anybody advice on this.I just want to get over this thing as early as I can so that I can just move on.
I ate a lot of ginger, black pepper and ikan haruan these couple of days.This time I do my own confinement coz my mum is not knowing what is happening and what will happen after this.She already had too much in her plate and I would rather confine myself without her.
My boss told me if it is happen to her, and her mum knows what had happened she would probably nagging non-stop of not using precautions.For me, this things happens for a reason , and as audience we should not rub some salt in a wound.Cukup2 lah dengan apa yang org tuh hadapi, takyah ler nak tambah2...
I'm a person yang tak perlu pulak org bagi kata2 azimat ker semangat ker bcoz I know how to find my soul and strength.Kalau org bagi nasihat lagik lerr will make me weaker.I need to stay positive with friends who also can think positive. huh emo sikit malam ni..hehe
Eh Dania dah jadik kakak..:)
3 comments:
u reshcedule ? and u pregnant al this while that why u mc last week? hmm this is alot for me to absorb heheh
come this SUnday for nasi minyak since u have reshceduled?
ermayum: x ajak ke kakak dia nih? hahha
ina: gila bz weiii haha best best leh buat lagik heheh :D
erma - sabtu boleh?sunday imran keje.
Kakti-mana laie nak poei ni?
Post a Comment