Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009,The Memories... 2010 The Challenges are coming.

Dania

She is officially 2 years old when we were in Tokyo, Japan. She started walking at 22 months old on Valentine's Day.The Disneyland trip is some sort of birthday gift to her although it was actually free entrance for kids below 4 years old.hehe.She is now wearing correction Foot Abduction Shoes; Mitchell shoes at least 9 hours per day.Actually it supposed to be at least 12 hours per day but we make it to minimum 9 hours or more.She knows how to count from 1-10 (both English & Malay), alphabet but still sounded 'pelat'ly..knows some shape, colours by claiming puprple is Barney,yellow is BJ color, red is flower colour, green is Baby Bop color and so on etc..penat ajar but she make it as a short cut..ohh yaa she is love with animals and recognised them all..

She had her 1st baju kebaya during raya, and this raya we only bought her 1 baju kurung + 2 pairs of normal clothing.Oh ya and a dress from Bangkok trip (in August) and the dress is no longer fit her in December. In December, she is weighted 15.5kg and 96cm.

What else ya? She is still adorable, matured and my only princess..I love her so much..:)

My other half

Still the same.Quiet but love and care us very much.Still addicted to TV-Series, football partcularly EPL & ManUtd, MP3, Bejewelled etc. Bought Wii, Digital Frame, Nikon D90, Photo Printer and a lot more.I really don't know whether he really enjoyed his current attachment.But I hate when he has to go work silently at 9pm and back during Subuh.It is not I hate to sleep alone but I hate to lie to Dania that his abah is going for Allahuakbar (to surau) or Abah pegi yak or Abah downstairs..recently she corrected me..Mama, Abah go work lah..:)..adusss..I hate when he has to travel but I love him more when he bought me handbags and many more..hahaha..sungguh mata duitan..

Myself

On my health, it was not really a good year as I'm expecting tumor-free so that I'm able to get pregnant again (which I did)...

On my career, nothing much has changed.New boss is not so great as he is next to Japanese bosses. Preferred the previous one, matures and very decisive.But looking forward for 2010 new management as it would be more challenging.

On relationship, very good relationship with other half. We did a lot of travel this year and we can compromise a lot of things. Things can be discussed and negotiated.We have registered for Haj, insyallah we will be going together.But I hate when he come home late.Anyhow I love all the gifts..:D

On financial,not so great but I managed to save 1/4 of the monthly salary.Memang kalau dalam ASB tuh in and out frequently, but managed to secure a lot in my Tabung Haji. Still have my ESOS (RM3.33/lot) and do not know when to exercise as 2008 tax is unforgettable.RM10k babe!!!!Nasib ada zakat relief..perghssss..

My hope in 2010

I want to fight with this tumor to the end, insya allah..

I want to spend more time with Dania.This year we will have her birthday party at home, yes at home although our home is still at mess..:D

I want my husband to take a lot of photos of me & Dania..so that she won't forget me when I'm no longer around. ehemm I hope he will not forget me too..:D

I will go home as early as 5.30pm every working day..:

Thank you 2009 and welcome 2010, a long journey with hope and white dreams..

4 comments:

Ermayum said...

salam tahun baru -
:)
be optimistic k and have faith that you will fight all and be there to see Dania to college and many more - have faith -as many people have faith in u that you will stand tall and fight all.

Ina said...

amin..insya allah..

Unknown said...

mate,

i love you to pieces.

have a good year. i'll still be here to share your happiness and sadness.

take care dearie, and your heart too.

have a good year.

Ina said...

love u too mate..

amin to all prayers and thank you for always being there for me for almost 15 years of friendship..:)

have a good year ahead!!

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...