Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ka-chingggg

The letter is out..Tun hand it to me once I got back from SDMC. Despite of slow units of sales, we managed to get as same amount as last year..alhamdullilah..Minus zakat, and advance salary (for raya) .. what only left is about 65%..heh..:D

Our anniversary is coming, and I'm buying him an Ipod Classic as he has mentioned to me once..belum order online lagik bcoz tgh pikir what to engrave on it..I've asked Dania what she wants and I gave her 2 options : a piano or a bicycle, heh, she told me she wants a bicycle.So this weekend I'm going to find her a new bike, and just now we bought her that 'pinano' and wrap it as a gift..:D..yeah she got both..


For myself, this handbag so tempting. Coach is doing its clearance sale but not this one..arghh..anyone going to USA?

That's all for my spending...the rest will be kept for the rainy days..:D
Hv a good weekend!!

3 comments:

jyss said...

aku x dpt aper2 ke? muahaha dania, nk pinjam helmet :p

Ina said...

apo dapek...semlm beli Dania ponya stroller, beskal,..bankcrupt aku..

Budak Sekolah said...

Ina......try this blog..........

http://shoppingqueen78.blogspot.com/

(osheen)

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...