
I had my lunch with my boss..take-away Subway sandwich (Parmesan Oregano bread; filling with Steak & cheese) and my favourite Starbucks Caramel Macchiato..super duper delicious and mouth watering lunch..:D
Seronoknye makan..macam mana nak kurus? No I won't believe in dieting anymore..diet will not in my dictionary since food is the heaven on earth!!!
Quite no of times, me & other half had lunch at Subway ...In Subway, I will choose most tempting bread which my always favourite Parmesan Oregano, double cheese, meat or roasted chicken or sometimes tuna..
Oh ye Dania had new shoes finally..Dah berpuluh kedai keluar masuk..we went to Clark, Bata, Jusco, Crocs (many many times), Adidas, u name it..She still sayang her old Crocs shoes which I bought sometimes in HK.There is one sandal in Adidas that she likes but we did not buy as we want to buy her a good proper shoe.Finally she choose this shoe..Cute & simple..si kenit shows us how Minnie Mouse dance with that shoe and we Abah asked her to take out the shoes, immediately she run away from us..hehe..She thought the shoe is like a ballet shoe..chitt porahhh..


Since her clubfoot feet is a bit smaller than the normal feet, one of the shoe memang obviously seen kaki senang keluar..:(
Anyone knows where can I tempah kasut sekolah?or kalau takde then when she started school I will buy her 2 pairs with different sizes..kesian kan?'Cian nyanya' - Dania favourite quote if something troubles her.
1 comment:
alahai bestnya la nampak. cam nk gi subway la pulakkkk somban x do doh
Post a Comment