Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Friday meeting

Actually I'm in stress mode....not because of this coming meeting with Dr Sharaf and I can't figure what caused my stress...I just had my presentation to all UMWT Panel Bankers in front my Top Management.Latest news from the bankers - Interest Rate Hike, my friend. Effective next week...only affected Automotive industry..so far...This month we had faced a lot of crisis...food crisis, petrol crisis, semua barang naik...coming soon interest rate hike...i personally think BLR is gonna shoot up...:(...next month!!

Oh ya, talking about my meeting with Dr Sharaf, I'm expecting a smooth discussion..I hope he can help me to increase the awareness of the Ponseti Method..I can't see who else can help me..I've emailed him that I would love to discuss as per followings :
  1. Statistic on Ponseti Method by HUKM since 2004 plus success stories
  2. Method or mechanism to increase awareness of this treatment – media print, talk , visitation etc,
  3. Workshop by Dr Amnuay Jirasirikul in HUKM - tentative date, venue, who should attend
  4. Certified Ponseti Doctor in Malaysia
The meeting should last for an hour or two since I'll bring my Dania.I do not how long she can stay calm in the clinic. She hates doctors, how's that?I'll bring some photos of Dania's feet since she was born, stupid splint done in HTJ, feet progress in HKL and also post visit of Bumrungrad Hospital.

Hurm..am I too complicated?

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...