Sunday, May 04, 2008

We are going to bangkok...


Dania was born with mild clubfoot at her right feet..On her 2nd day of life, she has a splint on her right feet..Then we decided to bring her to HKL since at HTJ Seremban, her progress is not so convincing..

It's been a year we've been follow up with HKL, 2 surgeries hv been done..Yes it is very hurtful when I hv to sent her to the OT but anyway, I have to be brave enough to go through this..She is healthy and normal anyway despite of her premature baby status and her clubfoot thingy..and most of her time , her feet is casted..

I planned to do my MBA this year, but I think I need to postponed until Dania's feet is corrected and able to walk as other normal baby..(yes, I did not go to the MARA interview)..

We've been communicated with Dr Matthews Dobbs from Missouri USA and Dr Posseti of Iowa USA(the man who invented the Posseti method to correct clubfoot problem without a surgery), and he has recommended Dr Amnuay Jirasikul from Bangkok...So, we are going there this Monday 5th May...This doctors are amazing doctors, they gave u a reply within 48 hours..Can Malaysian doctors do that? I dont think so!!

Just to express my feeling towards Malaysian Doctors in Paedetrics Clinic in HKL, who claimed they used Posseti Method...I think they need to go school again or I should ask Dr Posseti give them a spot check..and please dont think that all parents who seek treatment from HKL is stupid and can not afford to get 2nd opinion (buat muka taikk pulak mcm dia sorang terrer!!)...sorry Doc, ini zaman technology macam-macam info kat internet!!!

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...