We went to Central Word after the doctor's appointment..Bangkok is on sale, my friends!!..we grabbed 501 jeans (25% off), and Dania got her some new clothing from Guess Kids (40% off)..and we have our VAT refund at the airport..
Update : Dania's feet looks good and amazing..This will be Dania's final casting since her tendon and heel cord are both soft...we've ordered Ponseti shoe from Iowa, US. We need to get the shoe before off to Bangkok again, if not another casting session will be applied to avoid relapsed. In Malaysia, these shoes are used without the brace. I have no idea what is the purpose of having Ponseti shoes without brace. I think Malaysian Doctors love to do magic or gimmick on this shoe., hahaha...Dania will be in this shoe full time for the 1st 2-3 months, and after that, to avoid relapse, she need to wear the shoe during nite time until she reach 5 years old.
Dania's feet after 2 surgeries done in HKL.Dania's feet after the 3rd casting without any surgery done in Bangkok.
eh we fly with AK887 in Man Utd edition plane..hehe
Need your help my dear readers,
I am thinking to increase the awareness of this Ponseti method to help Malaysian babies born with clubfoot to be corrected with the CORRECT Ponseti Method. I've been emailing to Msian Orthopedics Assoc, and some other Orthopedics doctors, but no reply from them so far..I'm very sad..Dr Ponseti suggested Dr Amnuay to do workshop in KL (which he did) or Malaysian to send a team to see him and stay for couple weeks to learn this method. Anyone can help me?