Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The journey...

edited 26/4/08


Syukur alhamdullilah, I finally reached home safe and sound....9 days in Madinah & Mecca is most unforgettable and memorable... At this moment I still miss Kaabah a lot...We stayed at Anwar Al Madinah Movenpick which takes about les than 5 minutes walk to Masjid Nabawi..In the same building attached with shopping mall..I bought Movenpick ice cream almost every day...6SR per scoop..



One of the dates trees at Majid Qiblatain...the mosque where Rasulullah s.a.w. has got a message from Allah to change the kiblat to Kaabah...



Masjid Nabawi at one corner...I shopped around and Madinah is the best shopping for Jubah..hehehe..cheap, good bargain, more choices...



This place is where para syuhadah buried in peace at Jabal Uhud...Al-fatihah..


Kitaorg tunggu bas nak ke Mecca and singgah di Bir Ali utk niat Umrah...My mum and her new friends also org Nogori..Org Ghomeh!!!



Ini antara my photo during the trip kat Jabar Nur...inipon suruh sorang kakak tuh amek gambar...my mum tak reti nak guna digital camera...penat dah ajar...but still dia taknak tgk screen but she looks for the scope...



You see the white spot at the top of the above photo? Itu Jabal Rahmah (the place where Nabi Adam & Hawa met) and now this is a place where ppl wish to temukan jodoh or panjangkan jodoh spot..my mum talked about it almost everyday...she cant wait to climb up but on that day itself, she failed....but I did...ye my friend, I've prayed for all my singleton friends, and my beloved sister to meet jodoh yang baik2...:)...amin!...she scolded Kak Bibah (not yet married and now aged 45 years old) for not to try to climb up...erkk...i told my mum depan kaabah kalau minta pon makbul...my mum is extremely believed that at this Jabal Rahmah is more makbul...itu yg aku hangin ni...she makes that kakak gelisah tak tentu pasal the whole day...boleh?..oh ye kakak tuh yg ada kat tengah2 gambar...



Masjid Nabawi at night...kat sinikan dlm masjid u'll will terpegun tenguk the architecture of this building...the interior..subhanallah...



Pintu Babus Salam...



That's all...ada banyak lagi gamba..tapi tak larat nak upload...

Lesson from this trip..

1) My next trip will be with my mahram, yes with my husband..before Dania setart schooling insya allah nak gi sana lagi....susah tumpang mahram ni but I'm lucky my mahram family is very warm and friendly...

2) Get blessed before u go especially from ur husband if u r married..or parents if u r single...my mum is a very good example...kesian mak but what to do...

3) To my mum - bring ur own watch, selipar, money for extra luggagge...

4) Jangan depends dengan orang lain...sometimes u hv to go on your own and decides what best for you...

5) I will not choose Tabung Haji Travel anymore...but for the beginner, yes you can...but if u go with some experienced ppl..pls choose other agency...

6) Rindunye dengan Kaabah...

Sekian...

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...