We spent overnight in Bangkok…we walked along the Sukhumvit Road and explore the streets..We browsed the Arab Street near Nana…Wowww they sell pornographic movies openly..erkk ‘gayat sikit’…Dania didn’t enjoy the trip I guess because she fell asleep…
Kakti – u remember I ut on police uniform when we took the family photo? Hehe, I found it in Bangkok…They sell in the form of army dress, army skirts, S.W.A.T uniform etc…sold at 499 Baht…My hubby kata mahal so we didn’t buy…But it’s cute to see those uniforms…
We didn’t buy anything but we ate the Siam Mango and kebab…sedapnyeeee …our next trip target is Central World…
Update – Dania’s feet looks 80% ok…now flatten…I think she amazed with her right feet because during the cast-off time, she looked down to see her both feet standing steadily…Tak sabar nak tunggu another 2 weeks…Dania’s feet will be cast off and the braces will be on…Yes, she went through a lot in her tiny life…I hope when she grows up, she will be a tough woman, tougher than me of course…