Friday, September 03, 2021

hellooooo..where all the time go?

The last post was on 2016....oh dear..

Just now I checked, I have many incomplete drafted posting which has many stories to tell.

so what now?

This year mark 5th year of unemployment...hehe

why i said unemployment? who know i'm might comeback to work on something..

but currently NO..I am happy with where I am right now..

I am busy with the kids online learning as u all know we are in the midst of pandemic and god knows when it will over...

the new norms - we stay at home as much as you can, you only go out for tapau or groceries..delivery is the best option but somehow u need to go out to see and witness the outside world..

so how this pandemic treat us so far?

Alhamdullilah..we still have food on our table..the kids schooling are as per usual..Mr Manager once a while will work from home...the 1st two weeks after MCO announcement usually he will wfh..

they have homework to complete, they still have tuition to attend, workshops, enrichment classes and also some activities that need to record for PBD and some need to complete for their pajsk marks..

this year so far so good.. the school pdpr management progress went so well..last year was horrible until I need to send surat cinta to the guru besar cc to KPM and JPS for being a sleeping giant and blur till year end..

kids' online classes everyday morning and afternoon..3 subjects for SK per day and 1 subject for KAFA..

memang lah kesian because the kids claimed pdpr is very tiring compare to normal school days...eh ye ker?




susah nak cari gambar Dania sebab dia selalu tutup camera...tudung hanya standby..maybe boleh ambil gambar dia bila tgh exam baru dia buka camera..

My progress? hmm lama tak lari...berat pon dah naik balik..apoooo

maybe I should start cycling dulu..

take care everyone ..

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...