Thursday, September 15, 2016

Berabuk

Lama tak update..
Was so busy with puasa and then Raya..
Then started pushing myself for SCKLM first maiden HM which i did with 3 hours 24mins..💪🏼
Shell was my pacer and she is so patient with my slowness hahaha. Cramp at the last 100m to the finishing line was unacceptable but I managed to run lah after that. 



After SCKLM I was busy with everything..
Dania and her test , Dhiya and her Smart Khalifah, and Durra with her recent panic seizure episode at home. Oh ya we went to Avillion PD for short breakway and the kids love it.




Will have separate entry on Durra's episode of seizure at home and also the PD outing.



I was busy with work as well. Trying very hard not to focus on work only as I need slow down and pace down till year end.Met Prof Sharaf & Prof Halim at HUKM for our December Clubfoot event.

Too many things to write..I also went to JB last month - a day trip...work is sucks as always..ikutlah je lah 😅

Now is school holiday and Dania is at home doing her homework..

Raya Qurban is awesome as the girls behave during prayers. Durra & Dhiya first experience seeing the qurban. My girls and me in black jubah. So happen pas down jubah suit each one of them. Dania is wearing her nenek's jubah, Dhiya is wearing Dania's convo jubah, and Durra is wearing the jubah that I bought I Madinah years ago for Dania. 
I was weating the jubah that I bought in Madinah as well (sorry no picture of me).



No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...