I quickly registered the whole clan once they open for registration. The race kit collection as at PJ and I was told by the counter there will be 14,000 participants on that day. There will be 2 waves for 5km and also 3km. I am targeting 7.45am first wave for 3km so that yhe kids will not feel restless amd boring waiting to flag off.
I need alter Durra tshirt since it is teally huge for her. Hahaha.
I asked them to sleep early at 9pm and wake up before Subuh.
So on yhe actual day..The kids woke up at 5.30am. We had our Subuh at home and leave the house about 6.15am.
Semangat budak2 ni.
We arrive at 6.50am andthere already have so many people waiting at the flag off.
Dhiya and Durra looks blur.
Durra keep on asking where are we going and why we are running.
Durra is on stroller, munching her non stop supply biscuits.100plus is also ready for the young runners.
We crossed the line and completed our running about 54 minutes ( my record run with Fania is 34 minutes). It is overdistance according to my garmin (3.8km). No wonder Dhiya who steadily run and walk during 1st 3km, finally slipped and fell. I guess she is too tired.
We claimed our medal & breakfast and had a picnic in front of Putrajaya Holdings. The milo van is so many and I pwrsonally had 4 cups ofthe milo overdosed!!!
I asked the kids would you want to join this run again this year.
Of course lah kan.
Dhiya said 'saya penat sikit aje'.
But they already dozed off during our journey back home.
Thank you Milo Malaysia, we had great time!









No comments:
Post a Comment