Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Superheroes Run and short break-away

The postponed Superheroes Run in April is reshecdule on 22nd May. Meaning Dania has 2 runs in May and her mid year exam starts on 16th May.

Dania will have English and Maths paper on 23 Monday but nevermind. It just a short 3km run... 

She agreed to run but babah is outstation and the event is in KL. 

So we decided to use our talian hayat to babysit these two Ds while we run Kuala Lumpur.

We didnt inform gen kids earlier and I was pretending to call a taxi to fetch us to the hotel. At the same time telling Dhiya to take care Durra in hotel room while mama runs with kakak and Dhiya said ok. Hahaha 


Pegi swimming dulu after check in.


Ds with Acikti, our talian hayat ..


Dania in her Thor costume..
Ntah apsal lah dia pilih nak jadi Thor..


Selfie at KLCC and last 1km to go..


The best part is we had great breakfast with great people after 3km run.
I guess Dania suits 3km only and I can not force her to run for 5km anymore as she complaints her feet stiffness adter running.

Thank Acik for babysitting the small Ds.




 

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...