Friday, April 22, 2016

Run For Your Heart

I miss the Nike Run as I am not ready fot HM. Nevertheless, I have registered 10km Run for your heart organised by IJN which was held at Tmn Botani Shah Alam.

I have stayed in Shah Alam since 2010 but I never knew that this Taman Botani was Tmn Bkt Cerakah years ago.

I woke up at 5.30am and Subuh at home.
Normally I will have my Subuh at the running event. But since the venue is just 16km away and it takes about 20 mins for arrival according to google/waze, I decided to lenggang lengguk to the venue.

Then ambience is superb. It more like a carnival than a running event.
Heart-shape balloons everywhere.

Dr Abid & Dr Farhan joined the run as well. Kong can not make it since she is under weather and Shell runs for Nike KL.

The route is super duper challenging. It looks until 6km and afterthat was disaster.
There are many slope and steep hills to
climb up. At one point I hardly move my leg because it is so steep.

Farhan did his inagural 5km with Jayen.
Zetty changed her mind to 






No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...