Friday, October 02, 2015

When you lost someone you love

Have you?

But losing someone that you carry in your womb is totally different..
Be it either carry them in the whole 9 months or partially...

When someone that I am very close lost his son in his sleep, I am so speechless..
We just about to meet up for catch session..and I am so eager to meet his wife and watch her laughing madnessly..
But Allah swt has great plan and he has taken their newborn a day before we celebrated Aidiladha..
Very sad day...for us..
Berat lagi bahu memikul 😔😔

When I lost my babies when they are half journey of pregnancy, I am so clueless and puzzled....

I just could not imagine further if we lost our own child that completely healthy.

Nauzubillah..
Semoga kita terus dilindungi Allah swt..
Amim




No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...