To be franked, she is not yet over Sofia the 1st ..she still thought she is going to wear the gown again but I started psycho her when I get all Toy Story toys and make her n Durra to love Jessie.
I know it works when I asked her try Jessie costume which I bought for Dania 4 years ago.
I was so busy with my running and the preparation is so in short notice. But I managed to book our usual caterer a month before event.
Then I decided to order ala carte dish like desserts, roti jala & curry chics and managed to convince myself to prepare spaghetty for 50 pax.omgggg
The haze doubts me to have another bouncing castle again. Besides, I don't think that Durra is ready for clown presents in our house.Haze cancelled 2 of my running events, so I told the supplier I can only confirm on Friday to see the weather condition
The party went smoothly, Alhamdullilah
Hapoy Birthday Dhiya Zahirah
Mama always pray that you will shineas shining as your name and make our religion proud of your achievement dunia akhirat... Aminnnn




No comments:
Post a Comment