Thursday, October 29, 2015

The appraisal

Since Tun left, there is no proper appraisal for me.
At least Mew sat down with me and we talked on few issues.
Not this particular superior.
He just take your hardcopy and asked you to reduce your self-rating.
Sometimes he did ask a softcopy so that he can amend our appraisal n straight submit to our management without notify us.😏😏
Yes he can be cruel.
I hope he will find his karma.

Normally my GM will adjust the moderation since he knew us too long.
But who knows. 
Evil can be even more evil if he can not get what he wants.

I believe in Allah's plan.
I know my rezeki is not here after 14 years.
My rezeki is my kids.
I hope i won't change my mind to quit job on 2017.
Insya Allah..


No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...