I used to shop at my favorite tudung boutique but how many u could buy pon right? But i can grab 6 shawls at boutique at one go and 1 shawl can cost me RM80-RM100..
This yeard i got poisoned by bestfriends at Sahmura to join their running event..
And I did..
Result?
Running is fun!!
It started with fun run 5km in Shah Alam and now I started >10km yippie yayyy
Give me a year and I will join half marathon for the future.. Will do it by 40yrs old..
When I run i do not have nothing to worry... I forgot about issues at office, i forgot about politics at office and how to deal with it..
I just run and run after my pace..looking at my best timing and best pace..
Thank you my friends who influenced me into this and of course Mr Manager who has been supporting me buying the gadgets n looking after the kids while I am enjoying my run..😍😍😍

No comments:
Post a Comment