I have registered the running in May and on the same day i have booked the Legoland Hotel for the stay. Hoping thr kids will enjoy their stay and won't disturb their Babah while Mama went for running š.
The hotel is always being a pick up n drop centre for the runners. The fee is expensive but I have no regrets.
The kids have been so in love with the hotel. The lobby is full with lego bricks decorations and there are many bricks for them to play.

The room is so cosy and they have been admiring the bunk bed.
Again lego bricks also available in the room and lego bricks deco is everywhere in the room.
I choose kingdom theme because I believe this theme suits with my 3 daughters. As expected they loved it..
The other theme available is Pirate & Adventure which might not suitable with Durra.
Waterpark is so awesome.
The breakfast spread is double awesome!!
Majority of the guest are Singaporeans!!
But my running event is even more awesome!!
Well organised event that I ever joined!!
Bravo Sundown, you make me want to join this event annually..
It was a wonderful and forgettable experience running in gastric for the last 2km and managed to clock 1 hr 47 mins over target..anyway I will come again next year!!yeayyy!!!
Mr Manager missed his company dinner because of this weekend activity
hahaha šš
I have been missing my life for so long and now my life is back to normal since I started running...
One happy family ..







No comments:
Post a Comment