Wednesday, August 12, 2015

2015 Syawal Celebration

How is your Syawal?
Mine is the best so far...
All of us enjoyed the food actually nye ..
Since malam Syawal till now I have been cooking rendang, sup tulang, lodeh, kuah kacang, laksa johor, mee kari, nasi lemak etc


I have prepared 1 pair of baju kurung and 1 dress for the kids and of course 2 pairs of new casual wear..

The kids had fun visiting their relatives and friends' house.
Dhiya excited to wear baju kurung, Durra excited to eat all raya cookies n Dania had good times jalan2 raya..

What is your Raya theme?
Our is green n peach..


My kids are growing..
They enjoyed the excitement  of celebrating Hari Raya..
I hope u enjoy your Raya too..
Till then ..☺️

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...