Friday, April 01, 2011

She turns 4 today


Alhamdullilah..


She officially turns 4..Do you know her EDD (Estimate Delivery Date) supposed to be on 16th May, 2007?

Heh...she is so excited for early delivery..

She is so special to me..so precious..


Some of friends asked me to take them as my children, errr...


Are you sure?


You can get scolded almost every day for not doing this and that..

I can just throw your toys straight to dustbin if you can't keep it properly...

I can just scream madly to you if you do not listen to what I've told..

I can just out of my mind...

Sometimes she would asked me, Mama suka marah2 Dania?

Some people says I've given her too much attention...

Some says I teach her to become materialistic too soon..

Some says this and some says that..

But who cares?

I'm nearly not able to witness her 1st birthday..she just 9 months and she almost lost her mom..

Episodes of bleeding when I was carrying her is the most unforgettable memory..

The cerlage, and the pain that I've been through, and ...


I think no one should question how should I raise her..

I will decide on how to celebrate my life with her..

and I know my limit..

Sorry to tell you this..

You do not know how I've built this strength to went through our hard times..

You do not know what was in my mind for every step that I take, every decision that I've to make..

It is not easy but please don't tell me to stay positive or you claim that understand how I felt..

No you don't understand..trust me, you don't..


Now she is 4, Alhamdullilah I'm still here and still with her..

She is my girl and always be..

She is my motivation to live..the love of my life..


Happy 4th Birthday Dania Insyirah..

Mama will always love you till the end of time..


2 comments:

Ermayum said...

no human will understand but Allah is :), jalan hidup manusia berbeza beza a

Ina said...

yup jln hidup berbeza..that's why i always choose to listen instead of memberi nasihat or whatsoever..

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...