We officially move to CD...
Yesterday, we've rented 3 tonnes lorry to bring all big stuff from PH to CD..
Dalam tengah busy pikir which need to transfer and what not, I'm still worried about Dania 1st day at kindie.. Dengan pelat dia, dgn nap time yang berjam2, scheduled eating hours, susu botol lagik, cebok lagik..
I'm on leave today but I'm thinking not to stay in the kindie and I want to let her to make friends with others..
At 6.45am, she still sleepy and tido lambat sebab main game..
mmg nak kene ban ipad ni..
So lepas mandi, she is so excited wearing the kindie tshirt and yesterday night I have briefed her on what to bring for shower, what clothes to wear, where to keep toileteries, wet clothes to put into plastic, susu, botol, drink water & I put aside dua bungkus roti krim for her quick snack..
I've told her it's okay to leave the tudung if panas but if she can maintain, it would be better.
I've told her to ignore if she got teased by nasty friends..you got nothing to lose girl..
I've told her to ask her teacher to make her susu before taking her nap...
I've told this and that..a lot more..macam dia paham pon..
I've even teach for script how to ask for susu, ask for snacks, call for cebok, macam2 lah..
Eh, I'm the one who worried soo much...very much..
Biasalah she is my first child pon and I would want to teach her on my own pon kan..
Sempat main basikal kejap, lepas tuh salam Babah, and pakai 'kudung'..
End up, we leave the house at 7.45am ( lucky I'm on leave)..
so boleh bawak kereta terhegeh2 lagik.. Sempat lagi pesan itu ini..
Kenit pon dengar ajek mama membebel..
We reached the kindie after about 10 minutes driving ( it can be 5 minutes ajek pon)..
Banyak pulak kereta pagi2 ni..
Sampai ajek kindie, she says babai mama, jangan lupa jempit Dania.jemput lambat2 sikit..
Dalam hati aku..huh? bukan main rileks ajek minah ni..aku ajek yg beriya risau..
So, there you go..she makes friends, make herself comfortable at the kindie...
Mama pon dgn senang hatinya, pass her bag, tilam & bantal to the teachers and kiss her goodbye..
Ok, why Islamic Kindergarten?
To train her to become a good khalifah during her young age..
I want her to become a wise person with good character & attitude...
Belajar solat 5 waktu, puasa, iqra', sunnah, hadis, doa..macam2..
I want her to bersyukur and says alhamdullilah every day for all the opportunities given by Allah..
Dlm dunia ni dah tak banyak orang2 baik..tapi kenapa kene jadik jahat pulak..
Tapi biarlah kami mengejar ke jalan kebaikan yg diredhai Allah..
Life is so short, so be good..:D
Academic is also important but later..that one I know how to push..:D
No comments:
Post a Comment