Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The most thrilled & risky journey begins..




Frankly, I do not like to write about this neither to talk about this..


but I promise there would be a closing entry later..

I'm on my 13th++ weeks pregnancy n counting..


why counting?

I'm in high risk pregnancy..


I got brain tumor, incompetence cervix, high chance of preterm labour, history of spotting episodes and many more...


Unlike others, I do not like to talk about my pregnancy as I choose to refrain myself from being too excited..


It is also doesn't mean that I do not like this pregnancy...


I've been waiting for this moment altho I know that I'm not a tumor-free..


Chances of getting another clubfoot baby is at 30%..but I'm not worry about that..


Quietly excited about this pregnancy would prepare myself for any circumstances..if any..


It is easy for me to let go, If Allah wants it back..


I know I can easily let go for every bad things that happen to me..


But of course, it will forever be in my heart ..it will keep on coming back..


So when people asking me about my pregnancy, I choose to silent myself or just smile & change topic..


I need your silent prayers for me...


I don't need comfort words or hugs..


I've been through this before and this time I will be more than ready..


Semoga Allah permudahkan kandungan ini, anak di dalam kandungan ini dan ibunya...AMIN!

5 comments:

Nomee said...

Amin

Lady Gee said...

Amin...

Muahhss. Hope to meet u soon!

Temi said...

Amin!

aisha said...

Amin.. semoga dipermudahkan....take care akak...

Ermayum said...

insyaAllah dipermudahkan segala

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...