Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Oh No!! It's March already..

This year, time flies faster that I thought...
We are already in March, and I can't even breathe in..


Banyaknye bende nak buatttt...
Another month to Dania's Birthday & Disney On Ice!!!
Dah besar dah anak dara aku...

Dah boleh lipat baju sendiri..lipat dlm her own definition lah kan..

Packing pon belum selesai..
Now tgh busy pasang home alarm & cctv..
Amekkk macam ada sejuta pon kan dlm rumah tuh..

Kehkeh..
Mcm tak rasa ajek April ni will completely move in..kahkahkah..
Takpelah...slow & steady..orang yg menunggu nak menyewa tuh, jenuh lah kot menunggu...
Alahhh org tuh tanya2 ajek kan..bukan dah bayar deposit ponggg..
Few days ago, somebody remind me not to forget on the struggle that I've been through when I was carrying Dania..
She is still my precious..I won't forget that..Insya Allah..

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...