Saturday, February 19, 2011

Chinese New Year & Korea

How's your Chinese New Year Holiday?
Mine is great.


We went back to Seremban and had a good time.

Takde gambar bbq pulak..tapi ada gambar Mr Manager tangkap 5 ikan talapia in less than 10 minutes.






This is one of my uncle's fish pond..besar tuh..my dad share ternak ikan talapia, ikan kaloi, & ikan haruan.
Altogether ada 4 big ponds and 1 is in the progress.









My dad pon ada bela kerbau, tapi ni anak dia.sangat garang.




We spent about 2 hours ajek pon (it was so hot and Babah nak gi friday prayers).
Dania had a great time running after Pak Andak's goat, feeding the fish, and trying to catch the hens..



I've told you kan I went to Korea and my friend called it as Winter Sonata Trip.

The snow is already melting. Some places approaching Spring.

Not so many photos captured bcoz the weather is too cold.
Nak keluar tangan pon tak berani..

We managed to visit their old village.

Everland is like a theme park in Jinjang (sorry no offence) but so kelakar until tatau nak beli apa for souvenirs.
Tshirt bodoh pon takde.

The ride is just so-so but I had fun riding their ski buster..itu ajek lah..

We went to Nami Island, the famous Winter Sonata drama shooting place.

I'm not a romantic person, so I don't enjoy this place.But there are many Korean couples were here.

I just can't connect myself with this place.
The 3 hours are so wasting of time but Kak Emmy & me slowly walking & discover the whole island.
Nothing much.

Demn, I miss Miyajima Island.



Last Day in Itaewon, I managed to solat sunat at Seoul Mosque, alhamdullilah.

They do have Islamic pre-school and we've met their teachers.

Group of kids get down from the bus, give hi-5 and salam to us.

Finally, we've met Korean Muslim at this area.
My first photo with the snow (time ni pakai 7 lapis)..:p


Boss, thank you for the trip although I do not enjoy it very much.

Pls do not sent us during winter, It is so cold!

Next time, hantar gi OZ ye..hehehe

3 comments:

jyss said...

nk ikutttt :)

Laila Abas @ Kay Abas said...

NZ la beb...

Ina said...

biasa dorang budget rm3,500 per head ajek..NZ tuh pegi sendiri kot..tunggu ler..hehe..byk tompek lain nak pegi ni..kehkeh

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...