Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The house is almost ready

Before I start to loose my mind,today I want to share with you, that I just lost one of my business colleagues due to brain tumor.

This friend of my mind is working at one of the banks and she is one of those bank officers who really helpful & efficient to us in Toyota. After I had my brain surgery back in 2008, she was consistently asked on my health, how's the treatment, how big is the tumor, how do I cope and how much is the hospital bill. As usual, I'm very responding to her questions without noticing that she is also had same illness. What I remember is, I do reminded her that if she had unusual illness especial severe headache, she need to see doctor for early detection.
On last year Raya, she was admitted and undergone sessions of radiotherapy & chemotherapy (cancer at beginning stage). Her superior informed me that she looks stable and cheerful. I did sms her but I didn't get a reply and I guess she do not want to be disturbed. Therefore, I've decided not to call her as well as she might need more quality with her beloved ones. Last Sunday, her boss sms and informed me that she has passed away. She was in comma after she had 2nd surgery on 9th January. I've understand from her superior that she is supposed to report on duty in early January. But her condition is getting worst and now she is finally going back to by The Greatest Allah earlier than expected...Semoga Arwah Murika Ayu dicucuri rahmat, Al-fatihah...

Hmm...'Casa Dania' is almost ready..Now they are busy installing the grill. I have no idea on how to start packing but I've started panicking ni..hahaha..


Did I tell u that I'm going to Korea? I'm neither a fan of this Korea thingy nor winter. Yes I do want to play with the snow but not in Korea..:p..This trip is called 'Appreciation trip' of 2010 Sales Achievement.I've decided to join the trip invitation 'cause I think I've worked so hard for the company (hahaha perasan weiii). Dah orang bagi free trip, pergi ajek lah.. 5D3N ajek pon..I think I will not enjoy this trip as much as HK trip. Next year cuba2 lah pegi OZ ker, Vietnam ker haper ker..adusss..Mr Manager kata ingat murah ker nak jalan time winter?? hehehe..10th yr Anniversary kita pegi Niagara Falls eh darling?time winter tau..hehe
---------------
Ika, semoga roh mu tenang di sana..

No comments:

Tinggal kenangan

I need to write this for my future memories.. It is hard to say goodbye to the house u once called home that compiles all good and bad memor...